FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Problem with a transfer

Max DP

At the moment, you can't change this in the software.  You can try adding your club into his Relations tab as Like Team to see if that does the trick.

Yes I try but nothing.....

It's a big problem, I'm stucked in my career... You can fix that and improve in the next update please? Thanks

Use FMRTE to move him to your team. Then change his salary to the sum you wanted to give him in the first place. Then dispose of the transfer sum from your accounts and give it to the selling team. An easy workaround...

Move to my team with the "swap"....I don't want to use this...

There are other ways?

You can't fix this?

Move to my team with the "swap"....I don't want to use this...

There are other ways?

You can't fix this?

The only other way I see doing this  is to temporarily increase your team reputation higher than his current reputation.    He might consider the move, but doing this makes for one heck of a mess when you change your team reputation back down again.

The only other way I see doing this  is to temporarily increase your team reputation higher than his current reputation.    He might consider the move, but doing this makes for one heck of a mess when you change your team reputation back down again.

Now Ac Milan after win tow conesecutives Champions League and Fifa Club World Cup and trhee Seria A had 10000 Reputation.....

But nothing....

Now Ac Milan after win tow conesecutives Champions League and Fifa Club World Cup and trhee Seria A had 10000 Reputation.....

But nothing....

Hrm.   Well, you could try setting Goetze to 'Transfer By Request' in his contract section, and then offer him a contract immediately.   Though I'd expect you'll be in for one heck of a bidding war with other clubs. 

What's the current reputation of Serie A versus the Bundesliga in your game?   It could very well be that Silicon Mario sees going to the Serie A as dropping down in the competition ranks.

• Like 1

Hrm.   Well, you could try setting Goetze to 'Transfer By Request' in his contract section, and then offer him a contract immediately.   Though I'd expect you'll be in for one heck of a bidding war with other clubs. 

What's the current reputation of Serie A versus the Bundesliga in your game?   It could very well be that Silicon Mario sees going to the Serie A as dropping down in the competition ranks.

Love U! I put Bundesliga Rep 175>50 and Serie A 170>200  and Work It!

Thanks to RunMarkoRun

Sincerily Alexandru your tips are very stupids!

use future transfer feature..not ideal but it works(the bottom line here is he payer doesn't want to join your club) get a bid accepted so you can set up the exact transfer fee to be fair and set in his relations for him to like your club/and you 100%

Thanks but I did it thanks the tips of  RunMarkoRun :-D