FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

14.3.1 Patch released

jmcc84

My FM license key on Steam magically deactivated, leaving me with no option other than to buy it again (this time directly from steam - never buying keys from other parties!!!). The funny thing is, or maybe sad thing, is I bought the key directly from Nexway/SI.

Guess it's time to file chargeback with my credit card.

So where does this leave me? Upon downloading the game, it is automatically the latest version.

And now... I wait for the new FMRTE release.

Thank you for the great product.

Has BraCa mentioned anywhere when the update will be? I know they always say turn off automatic updates but i find myself never turning it back on :/

That is good of you, keep it that way.

For everyone asking about when FMRTE will work the new update -> http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4340-release-fmrte-143033-feedback-discussion/page-51?p=24866#entry24866

Here we go again ! People asking when the update will come within minutes of the game being updated ! When are you going to appreciate that it takes as long as it takes for Braca to issue the FMRTE update ! In the meantime use the SI editor as it's a lot more capable now and although not as comprehensive as FMRTE it does a job while we wait.

• Like 1

Guys please can someone assist me - I purchased the FMRTE license (4.99 odd one I believe) and was wondering how I will go about getting the compatible version for 14.3.1 when it is released. 

Will I need to buy again or do I simply download and use the activation key I was given when I purchased the license 3 months ago? 

Many thanks.

Guys please can someone assist me - I purchased the FMRTE license (4.99 odd one I believe) and was wondering how I will go about getting the compatible version for 14.3.1 when it is released. 

Will I need to buy again or do I simply download and use the activation key I was given when I purchased the license 3 months ago? 

Many thanks.

Once the new version of fmtre is released you will be able to use it no need to pay again

• Like 1

Many thanks.

Normally if you bought a license for fmrte 14, you will get the the compatible version free.

You just have to wait until it's released and when you start fmrte up it normally auto update itself (atleast that what he does here :))

People correct me if I'm wrong :)

• Like 1

Many thanks.

No need to buy again.  Just simply download the new version from the forum or update via the auto-updater.

I don't get it, i've disabled auto update in steam, but somehow it manages everytime to turn it self back on, am I the only one it happens to?

Looking forward to the new patch, Rooney decided to get mad after a team speech :(

Set Steam to go into offline mode.  That is the permanent solution to stop auto updates.

Normally if you bought a license for fmrte 14, you will get the the compatible version free.

You just have to wait until it's released and when you start fmrte up it normally auto update itself (atleast that what he does here :))

People correct me if I'm wrong :)

You are correct.

• Like 1