FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 14.3

sancychou

em how about the shout box above and twitter.  Working on it....so relax the cacs

BraCa : (28 February 2014 - 14:31)FMRTE 14 was updated, please use STEAM in offline mode until we update FMRTE

We are doing some maintenance in our server, and we should be back in a few hours.. (P.S. We are also working on the new game update)

Website and forum is up again.. We will try to release a new version of FMRTE with support for the new game patch, later this weekend

BraCa : (28 February 2014 - 14:31)FMRTE 14 was updated, please use STEAM in offline mode until we update FMRTE

May be,He wanted to say :Football Manager 14 was updated, please use STEAM in offline mode until we update FMRTE

:huh: 

We are working on the update at the moment things are looking good :D

How dare you not have it ready yet?!? I chose to pay for this program, knowing that I'd have to wait patiently for each update. Now that I'm waiting, I refuse to do so patiently! You should have had the FMRTE update ready before the FM update had been released... You lot are useless! RARR!!

• Like 1