FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Help for a noob

bencough

So basically I've just downloaded FMRTE for the first time and it looks like a good piece of kit if you know how to use it, I do not.. 

I'm wanting to:

Edit some players

Edit backroom staff (change some current players into backroom staff and add completely new people)

Changing the name of the stadium

Am I able to do this and if so how?

Edit some players

You can do that.  Just search for the player or use Favourites to navigate to your team and find him in there.  This will depend on which players you want to edit.

Edit backroom staff (change some current players into backroom staff and add completely new people)

You can't change players into backroom staff nor can you add new backroom staff.

Changing the name of the stadium

You can change the name of the stadium by using the guide in the following link:

Ok I'm really struggling now! I'm attempting to lengthen one of the contracts and when I click on save and it says "contract saved" in the corner it doesn't actually save into the game?

Either you need to save in FM after saving in the RTE and reload your save or you need to progress in-game a day or two to see the change.

• Like 1