So I am trying to change "Average Match Ticket Price" and "Average Season Ticket Price" using FMRTE.
After changing the numbers and saving, I tabbed back to the game and check the club information in game, yet the ticket prices showing there have not been changed. So basically the prices are not changed?
To confirm that I tracked the financial income esp. the season ticket income, and it seems that it did stay in the original price, not the new one that I gave in FMRTE.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Thanks for this awesome app again!
So I am trying to change "Average Match Ticket Price" and "Average Season Ticket Price" using FMRTE.
After changing the numbers and saving, I tabbed back to the game and check the club information in game, yet the ticket prices showing there have not been changed. So basically the prices are not changed?
To confirm that I tracked the financial income esp. the season ticket income, and it seems that it did stay in the original price, not the new one that I gave in FMRTE.
Is this a bug or am I missing anything?
Thank you and any help would be appreciated!