FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is there any way to stop my board from building a new stadium?

I am currently managing Rangers and at the end of last season my board announced plans to build a new stadium, so I removed the board objective with the in-game editor to stop it. But now, a year later, they have announced they are selling Ibrox and will be moving into a new stadium. I really don't want this to happen so I was wondering if there was a way I could cancel the move before it is announced and they plunge the club into £200m+ debt and move away from an over 100 year old stadium.

I have a save from the day before the plans were announced and one on the day after they were announced (if that helps) but I can't seem to stop the move with the in-game editor at all. Cheers.

20240430152634_1.jpg