FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Facepack Installer not finding enough Newgan faces?

Hi,

I've just started a new game, about 125000 players loaded. At start of game there are the usual 11500 or so Newgens.

When applying the Newgan pack of 30000 or so faces it's telling me several hundred weren't done due to my settings? This seemed odd as it's not happened before this new FM update.

I tried again, allowing duplicates this time, got the same result. 11500 newgens, over 30000 NewGAN faces, but seemingly not enough faces?

Would this be a nationality thing? Am I running out of faces for a certain region in this new FM update?

1 hour ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

Hi,

I've just started a new game, about 125000 players loaded. At start of game there are the usual 11500 or so Newgens.

When applying the Newgan pack of 30000 or so faces it's telling me several hundred weren't done due to my settings? This seemed odd as it's not happened before this new FM update.

I tried again, allowing duplicates this time, got the same result. 11500 newgens, over 30000 NewGAN faces, but seemingly not enough faces?

Would this be a nationality thing? Am I running out of faces for a certain region in this new FM update?

Hi mate 

This could be the issue but there are similar problems that only @BraCa can answer.

My facepack is much bigger and I had similar issues and I allow duplicates so there is something not working correctly and needs tweaking

similar issues linked below

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's another issue, that also affects the other facepack installer?

I've got Newgens coming through, skin tone 4 or 5 of 20 in places like Ireland and Switzerland where the Newgan face is closer to 20. Basically a bunch of Caucasian players with south easy Asian or African faces being applied. Likewise several of my newgens from Cameroon and Nigeria are whiter than an the Albino Meatloaf that is Erling Haaland.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

I think there's another issue, that also affects the other facepack installer?

I've got Newgens coming through, skin tone 4 or 5 of 20 in places like Ireland and Switzerland where the Newgan face is closer to 20. Basically a bunch of Caucasian players with south easy Asian or African faces being applied. Likewise several of my newgens from Cameroon and Nigeria are whiter than an the Albino Meatloaf that is Erling Haaland.

Hi

there are a couple of issues that need tweaking I will @BraCa for some input.

cheers

• Like 2