I've just started a new game, about 125000 players loaded. At start of game there are the usual 11500 or so Newgens.
When applying the Newgan pack of 30000 or so faces it's telling me several hundred weren't done due to my settings? This seemed odd as it's not happened before this new FM update.
I tried again, allowing duplicates this time, got the same result. 11500 newgens, over 30000 NewGAN faces, but seemingly not enough faces?
Would this be a nationality thing? Am I running out of faces for a certain region in this new FM update?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
I've just started a new game, about 125000 players loaded. At start of game there are the usual 11500 or so Newgens.
When applying the Newgan pack of 30000 or so faces it's telling me several hundred weren't done due to my settings? This seemed odd as it's not happened before this new FM update.
I tried again, allowing duplicates this time, got the same result. 11500 newgens, over 30000 NewGAN faces, but seemingly not enough faces?
Would this be a nationality thing? Am I running out of faces for a certain region in this new FM update?