FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Trying To Register Player

I've been trying to register a player outside of the window for the domestic league,  but it's not letting me do it, I have gone to the player's relations tab, added competition registration > domestic and have hit save but in the FM game save it still says unregistered for that particular player... please help! 

2 hours ago, CV3SkyBlue said:

I've been trying to register a player outside of the window for the domestic league,  but it's not letting me do it, I have gone to the player's relations tab, added competition registration > domestic and have hit save but in the FM game save it still says unregistered for that particular player... please help! 

Are you using the app as administrator? If so try to re-install

2 hours ago, quiroga said:

Are you using the app as administrator? If so try to re-install

I'm using it on Mac OS, it's the latest app so I don't get what the problem is am I doing something wrong? That's how I'm supposed to register a player for the league outside of the window right?

47 minutes ago, CV3SkyBlue said:

How do I get to that part? The only options I see regarding any type of registration is within the player relations tab, thanks

that option is on your profile-information top right but that is windows

take a screenshot of your information page so I can see what mac version looks like

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

that option is on your profile-information top right but that is windows

take a screenshot of your information page so I can see what mac version looks like

Ok how do I get to the information page exactly?