FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is there a current fitness number thats above 10k?

I remember we could set the fitness to numbers such as 17450 and the players would perform insanely!  Have any numbers been confirmed to work for fm24? iirc only certain numbers worked on older fms without corrupting the save, so I was wondering if that was actually an issue and I can use any number above 10k? 

Thank you!

On 3/12/2024 at 4:33 PM, lsasqwach said:

I remember we could set the fitness to numbers such as 17450 and the players would perform insanely!  Have any numbers been confirmed to work for fm24? iirc only certain numbers worked on older fms without corrupting the save, so I was wondering if that was actually an issue and I can use any number above 10k? 

Thank you!

as per @quiroga post, use the thread he linked you to post in do not start anymore new threads on this please

cheers

• Like 1