I've recently ran into a problem where I tried to change the cup tie. The change itself got reflected in the Tab: Overview > Stages. However, the scheduling of the fixtures doesn't change along with it.
This is a test file where the original draw included Jong Groningen being put against Jong ADO Den Haag. I didn't want that, so I split them up. However, at the fixtures-section, you can see that the game being scheduled is still Jong Groningen vs. Jong ADO Den Haag. I progressed the game, it ended up simulating the tie as Groningen v. ADO. I'm not sure why it's not working now, because it has worked in the past, but my theory is that this happens when you try to change the tie on a day different than the day of the draw. I don't know for sure, the draw in game was May 19th, and I only found out a day later that nothing really got changed, so I can't test this theory myself right now.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I've recently ran into a problem where I tried to change the cup tie. The change itself got reflected in the Tab: Overview > Stages. However, the scheduling of the fixtures doesn't change along with it.
This is a test file where the original draw included Jong Groningen being put against Jong ADO Den Haag. I didn't want that, so I split them up. However, at the fixtures-section, you can see that the game being scheduled is still Jong Groningen vs. Jong ADO Den Haag. I progressed the game, it ended up simulating the tie as Groningen v. ADO. I'm not sure why it's not working now, because it has worked in the past, but my theory is that this happens when you try to change the tie on a day different than the day of the draw. I don't know for sure, the draw in game was May 19th, and I only found out a day later that nothing really got changed, so I can't test this theory myself right now.