FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Undo an action

I selected a squad of players and clicked the destroy preset and saved. Is there a way to undo this action and the squad of players go back to their conditions before I clicked destroy? Or do I have to remember all the conditions and edit them back individually?

12 minutes ago, Lashblue said:

I selected a squad of players and clicked the destroy preset and saved. Is there a way to undo this action and the squad of players go back to their conditions before I clicked destroy? Or do I have to remember all the conditions and edit them back individually?

Hi

did you save the game? if not exit without saving and that action will be undone

use the heal preset to get players but to full condition but you cannot get players back to the individual conditions they were[unless you had exported each player individually]

I state this on this thread Read before buying using  part [B]

image.thumb.png.dd6f49a3e4b93b83d8d7296f5d9f0556.png

it would be good to suggest being able to export a team/squad like we can with individual players in the suggestion forum

cheers

• Like 1

Yeah that's fine I understand. Basically, I want a team to lose specific games so I want to destroy them for those specific matches but then go back to how they were to continue their season as it would happen.

Thanks for your help, I'll suggest in the suggestion forum.

14 minutes ago, Lashblue said:

Yeah that's fine I understand. Basically, I want a team to lose specific games so I want to destroy them for those specific matches but then go back to how they were to continue their season as it would happen.

Thanks for your help, I'll suggest in the suggestion forum.

yes would be a good suggestion that as it would take a few games to get the team back to fitness/selection levels

• Like 1