FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Changing player condition

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

MERHABA

Ne demek istediğinizi göstermek için eski sürümün resmini çekin

şerefe

I don't have the old version but let me explain it this way. In previous versions, when we entered the "Teams" section, we could adjust the morale of the players on the right side as we wanted. We could reduce or increase it. But fmrte 24 does not have this feature. Even if there is, I don't know how to be active. Also, I click on "Other Presets" and it doesn't work. I don't know what it's for

fmtr.png

28 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

unless you set your own preset up just for morale, there is not one for this it is in the inspire preset as it has always been 

9c7da270b2c03748f0a8ef1810a111fd.png

the other preset tab shows you other presets if you have more you set up yourself for team/player actions

eg contracts

read here

Thank you, I will look into this

38 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

unless you set your own preset up just for morale, there is not one for this it is in the inspire preset as it has always been 

9c7da270b2c03748f0a8ef1810a111fd.png

the other preset tab shows you other presets if you have more you set up yourself for team/player actions

eg contracts

read here

How can I enter this section? I couldn't find