Skip to content

Sharing Presets and testing Presets

Hi all

I did have a thread a few years ago to share Presets so decided to start a new one 

 

Please add the Preset you use with a brief explanation what you use it for in you post

 

Like the post/s of the person providing the Preset 

 

I will add your presets to this post so they will be easy to find, and give the user who created it a mention here

 

Player Presets 

Contract keep player at club.json [contract starts with a date in future,result player stays at club]

Weaken_Player.json [reduces player match attributes AI will still pick but wont last game]

Player Squad Registration.json[Domestic club registration]

Training Happiness 100.json [Set training happiness to 100]

 loan contract end date[updated] 30/6/25 more info here

Extend a player's retirement date here

Staff Presets

Staff set to maximum attributes CA/PA 200 here

Staff full knowledge of all countries here

 

 

NB This thread is about sharing presets only not for discussing other matters

if you are unsure how to create/use presets read the FAQ

To use the presets shared here, download then open the BraCa Soft folder

place the preset/s directly in the preset folder of FMRTE24

If you want to apply a preset to all clubs in the DB

use the search filter

JUST PRESS OK [you can do the same with players/non players if you want to use a preset on all in the DB just use the player tab]

image.png

 

The search will then show all clubs in DB

select all and right click on mouse apply the preset you want from the drop down list[it will only show the presets that relate to clubs]

image.png

  • Replies 77
  • Views 74.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • so I must repeat: I did it in FMRTE 24 preset all staff (200/200 + attributes 20) for those you can hire that is, not for the CEO position and those you can't hire. Here the file extract it to

  • I made the preset for Knowledge for scouting, I think all the countries are 100%. If I miss one let me know thanks Knowledge.json

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Uploaded a preset changing loan contracts to 30/6/25 to opening post NB some loan contracts in some leagues are bizarre in that players train with their parent club this may impact training camps et

Most Helpful Posts

  • I made the preset for Knowledge for scouting, I think all the countries are 100%. If I miss one let me know thanks Knowledge.json

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Super stuff thanks for sharing    FYI anyone using this there will be a slight delay while this is actioned by FMRTE especially if you are mass editing staff as there is a lot to process 

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Hi I have removed your other duplicate post I have updated the opening post take a read cheers

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.