FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Remove promises made during contract negotiations...

fat kohl

Hi, 

does anyone happen to know if it is possible to remove promises I made during contract negotiations in order to make a player move to my club? I promised some players to play them in their favorite position and role, however that does not fit with my system.

Thx...

41 minutes ago, fat kohl said:

Hi, 

does anyone happen to know if it is possible to remove promises I made during contract negotiations in order to make a player move to my club? I promised some players to play them in their favorite position and role, however that does not fit with my system.

Thx...

you can change the playing time as below but not that as far as I am aware anyone who knows how to do it please reply

change his position using FMRTE is my suggestion

f14c67e2caec09cc5f3725260e776f84.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you can change the playing time as below but not that as far as I am aware anyone who knows how to do it please reply

change his position using FMRTE is my suggestion

f14c67e2caec09cc5f3725260e776f84.png

ok, thx... the position change might work...