FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preset Mass-remove players retirement?

Dave Kehr

17 hours ago, Dave Kehr said:

is there a way to mass remove players retirement using the presets option? i tried to change to 01/01/1900 but it doesn't remove them from the retire list.

i saw this post from 2021, have you find anything new about this? @culturedleftfoot
56e574ef0d957490c0f183484a87f6b0.png

Hi

This feature as far as I am aware is still not working I have asked @BraCa to confirm this

FYI to tag someone it needs to show in blue like above or the user does not get a notification  you need to type the username after the @

also you cant use that date 01/01/1900 it has to be a future date.

9 hours ago, quiroga said:

Hi welcome to the forum.

You can apply your presets in mass edit.

Try this 

Mass Edit - Players - Presets - Select the preset you want.

At least on FMRTE 22 it is possible

Hi mate I will tag you in a post in staff forum

• Like 3

@quiroga @BraCa @Dave Kehr

I have been testing this and it is working as a preset-

you need to have both actions set as below[and you can mass edit by selecting as many players as you want from a list-right click mouse-preset and select the preset you want]

ec614c0288e7e570ac05cc07fb6d1fca.png

used Mário Fernandes as a beta test

image.thumb.png.497e0a27ef61ffe10255f841c313dfde.png

The issue is I didnt get the RET icon to appear on the players' profile in game, or have any information like say Freddy Adu has[he had a retirement set that hasnt been edited by me]

7cd1d2dbab4f785038bd6ea7a7f8fb1e.jpg

4e99d49706fbdbd05e1be6f7b05779e7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

However when I checked on the retire date of player-

a7b37d7e90c45711fa3768ceaa859ed3.png

It worked as he has  retired from playing

@BraCa there were 3 issues-

1. didnt get the information in player profile of retirement

2.retire icon failed to show on player profile in game

3.In FMRTE fernandes was showing  as a  player after retiring with all player attributes still displayed[However this was fixed by selecting load game in FMRTE- he then displayed coaching attributes only]

d2d5a5f1e4101e376f65359e6fc91ebe.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@quiroga @BraCa @Dave Kehr

I have been testing this and it is working as a preset-

you need to have both actions set as below[and you can mass edit by selecting as many players as you want from a list-right click mouse-preset and select the preset you want]

ec614c0288e7e570ac05cc07fb6d1fca.png

used Mário Fernandes as a beta test

image.thumb.png.497e0a27ef61ffe10255f841c313dfde.png

The issue is I didnt get the RET icon to appear on the players' profile in game, or have any information like say Freddy Adu has[he had a retirement set that hasnt been edited by me]

7cd1d2dbab4f785038bd6ea7a7f8fb1e.jpg

4e99d49706fbdbd05e1be6f7b05779e7.jpg

Gonna try, but i'm currently experiencing two issues. first, when I select all the players, fmrte freezes. secondly, when I select only a few players, sometimes the dates don't change

14 minutes ago, Dave Kehr said:

image.thumb.png.16e98b9eb3021117fae03ac16bc5d56c.png
I'm not sure if this is a bug or something, but my list of retiring players is currently very large. I used to be able to keep up before, but now even scrolling is very slow :((((

I am tagging you into a thread post all the information required as that retire list is huge- I have approx 45 players in my list- you are showing a huge amount of people, some aged 69 as a player? so something is wrong there

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Preset Mass-remove players retirement?
16 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I am tagging you into a thread post all the information required as that retire list is huge- I have approx 45 players in my list- you are showing a huge amount of people, some aged 69 as a player? so something is wrong there

i don't think he's a player, is probably a staff member, buddy
i change to 01/01/1900 with the preset because when you use the remove button individually on each player, the date changes to 01/01/1900, unfortunately it doesn't work with the preset 

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

1 hour ago, Dave Kehr said:

i don't think he's a player, is probably a staff member, buddy
i change to 01/01/1900 with the preset because when you use the remove button individually on each player, the date changes to 01/01/1900, unfortunately it doesn't work with the preset 

post the information requested

also I have stated twice in this thread you cant use that date, that is just a default/generic date 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave Kehr said:

I was thinking if the problem is the size of my database? what date?

1.Doubt it

2.you keep using this date[ 01/01/1900 ] even after being told you cant  so use a date in the future

and I have said this already👇

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

read this

follow the advice given there, try the fixes if there is still an issue[with a correct date being used] report as a bug

I can only go on the information you provide and so far in this thread you state you use this date [ 01/01/1900 which as outlined you cannot use] so there is nothing more I can say.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

1.Doubt it

2.you keep using this date[ 01/01/1900 ] even after being told you cant  so use a date in the future

and I have said this already👇

I can only go on the information you provide and so far in this thread you state you use this date [ 01/01/1900 which as outlined you cannot use] so there is nothing more I can say.

I understand this, and I'm not trying to use this date anymore.

I was hoping that using this date as a preset would remove players retirement, but, as you said, it won't work. now I'm trying to remove it manually one by one, but it's a lot of work, I never used presets before this

1 hour ago, Dave Kehr said:

I understand this, and I'm not trying to use this date anymore.

I was hoping that using this date as a preset would remove players retirement, but, as you said, it won't work. now I'm trying to remove it manually one by one, but it's a lot of work, I never used presets before this

thats why we have presets to stop doing this, I suggest you read the FAQs here too

you can edit all players/or as many as you want in a displayed list

either right click on mouse-presets[select preset you want]..I use this method

or in say a team list select the preset to player/s you want

image.thumb.png.70643bbe533c76e4b6c6a3f0e948165a.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...