FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Why FM23 doesn't show the DDR-Oberliga and Intertoto Cup trophies under Team History? Is there a way to display them using FMRTE?

Zachary Magnum

I was managing 1.FC Magdeburg this season so I came up with this question. This club won the DDR-Oberliga three times but no trophies are shown. (I know this question may be a bit silly as after the reunification of Germany DDR-Oberliga is folded and replaced by Bundesliga.)

But trophies of GDR Cup (FDGB-Pokal) - another non-existent tournament after the unification is still displayed so I'm a bit confused. Is it because that DDR-Oberliga is now a part of Bundesliga so the past winners of DDR-Oberliga is replaced by the winners of Bundesliga and the trophies are taken back by DFB? Or is it because FM does not have the copyright of DDR-Oberliga?

image.png.603fb53a7d6232afdc0e6c5f1b4a65ce.png

A similar question is that, Bordeaux is the Intertoto Cup winner in 1995, but under their team history there's no display of a Intertoto Cup trophy. Again, I'm wondering if this is a copyright issue as European Cup Winners Cup is also a non-existent continental tournament but the trophy that Madgeburg won was shown in the screenshot above. Is there a way to display those trophies using FMRTE? I feel like these are major trophies that should appear in team history. 

image.thumb.png.3a160286401ecaf15daf0dfeee6baf36.png

Also look for the competitions in the pre game editor see if they are there

some might be there but they are extinct and the history is blank, if that is the case add the history in manually

you can also try a trophy Mod sometimes they have been created and 'missing' trophies added try graphics forums here

if no joy create the comp yourself in pre game editor with history of winners etc I have added the Intertoto history as I have that running again 

Try a few different skins to see if The trophies displayed changes[I dont think this will solve it but worth a try]

• Like 2

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Also look for the competitions in the pre game editor see if they are there

some might be there but they are extinct and the history is blank, if that is the case add the history in manually

you can also try a trophy Mod sometimes they have been created and 'missing' trophies added try graphics forums here

if no joy create the comp yourself in pre game editor with history of winners etc I have added the Intertoto history as I have that running again 

Try a few different skins to see if The trophies displayed changes[I dont think this will solve it but worth a try]

Just found a history mod and I'll try it out! Thanks for the reply!