FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

league fixtures[wip] read the opening post clearly

mush7

On 5/29/2023 at 11:13 PM, mush7 said:

UPDATE all results up to and including 28/5/23. Remember cup results playoffs and League splits results will be RANDOM.. EG Aston Villa May not be in Europe one final update will arrive in around a weeks time

3 hours ago, wai34 said:

will there be an update for turkey and other leagues in the following weeks?

Mush has already covered this 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TaylorMGaming said:

Hi @culturedleftfoot any idea when the next update will be out & will it have  west ham in the conference league final?

1, Can you not see my reply above

2, why are you tagging me

3.west ham conference league?? I suggest you read the opening post of this thread again

also read this clearly 

I do not want to see any more posts asking when the update will be out 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

1, Can you not see my reply above

2, why are you tagging me

3.west ham conference league?? I suggest you read the opening post of this thread again

also read this clearly 

I do not want to see any more posts asking when the update will be out 

I'm sorry for tagging you mate didn't realise that was against the rules or whatever and I just quickly posted so didn't see any other replies you had made that's my bad I should have checked. 

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to league fixtures[wip] read the opening post clearly
7 minutes ago, TaylorMGaming said:

I'm sorry for tagging you mate didn't realise that was against the rules or whatever and I just quickly posted so didn't see any other replies you had made that's my bad I should have checked. 

its not, but why tag me its not my file, and if you had read the opening post in this thread in the first place it is covered 

• Like 1