Real fixtures and tv dates (if i have correct information) and results. All FIXTURES COMPATIBLE WITH 23.2 UPDATE. I have copied all fixtures into new files so any RULE CHANGES made in the 23.2 update work eg var in Scottish Prem.
I have once again altered the CARABAO CUP to match this season one match on a thurs per round i have also split the 4th round up instead of all games been played on a Tue.
All files have been tested over a full season and work as intended.
In real results there maybe the odd random result because of any games postponed in real life i keep to the original date to prevent fixture congestion and to keep it real for anyone starting a full season.
I cant do anything about games sometimes been switched because of European or Domestic cup games.
Instructions extract the zip place files - documents - sports interactive -football manager 2023 -editor data
Fixtures are for the following leagues[WIP]
England prem to conference north/south
Bundesliga 1+2+3
La Liga 1+2
Serie A + B Juventus points reduction removed
Scottish Premier League to League 2
Croatia 1st Division
Portugal 1+2
Slovenia 1st Division
Netherlands 1st Division
Austria 1st Division
Belgium 1st Division
Poland 1st Division
Denmark 1st Division
Turkey[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]
France[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]
current results are up to and including 4/6/23 Final Update
I will update all fixtures and results when league season is over
NOTE : Results can not be done for cups, playoffs or league splits and please no posts asking when an update will be released thanks.
How to get files to work in game read here[where do I place files/mods I have downloaded]
Download culturedleftfoot's custom start date here
Real fixtures and tv dates (if i have correct information) and results. All FIXTURES COMPATIBLE WITH 23.2 UPDATE. I have copied all fixtures into new files so any RULE CHANGES made in the 23.2 update work eg var in Scottish Prem.
I have once again altered the CARABAO CUP to match this season one match on a thurs per round i have also split the 4th round up instead of all games been played on a Tue.
All files have been tested over a full season and work as intended.
In real results there maybe the odd random result because of any games postponed in real life i keep to the original date to prevent fixture congestion and to keep it real for anyone starting a full season.
I cant do anything about games sometimes been switched because of European or Domestic cup games.
Instructions extract the zip place files - documents - sports interactive -football manager 2023 -editor data
Fixtures are for the following leagues[WIP]
England prem to conference north/south
Bundesliga 1+2+3
La Liga 1+2
Serie A + B Juventus points reduction removed
Scottish Premier League to League 2
Croatia 1st Division
Portugal 1+2
Slovenia 1st Division
Netherlands 1st Division
Austria 1st Division
Belgium 1st Division
Poland 1st Division
Denmark 1st Division
Turkey[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]France[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]current results are up to and including 4/6/23 Final Update
I will update all fixtures and results when league season is over
NOTE : Results can not be done for cups, playoffs or league splits and please no posts asking when an update will be released thanks.
How to get files to work in game read here [where do I place files/mods I have downloaded]
Download culturedleftfoot's custom start date here
league fixtures.zip