FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

league fixtures[wip] read the opening post clearly

mush7

Real fixtures and tv  dates (if i have correct information) and results. All FIXTURES COMPATIBLE WITH 23.2 UPDATE. I have copied all fixtures into new files so any RULE CHANGES made in the 23.2 update work eg var in Scottish Prem.

I have once again altered the CARABAO CUP to match this season one match on a thurs per round i have also split the 4th round up instead of all games been played on a Tue.

All files have been tested over a full season and work as intended.

In real results there maybe the odd random result because of any games postponed in real life i keep to the original date to prevent fixture congestion and to keep it real for anyone starting a full season.

I cant do anything about games sometimes been switched because of European or Domestic cup games.

Instructions extract the zip place files - documents - sports interactive -football manager 2023 -editor data 

Fixtures are for the following leagues[WIP]

England prem to conference north/south

Bundesliga 1+2+3

La Liga 1+2

Serie A + B Juventus points reduction removed

Scottish Premier League to League 2

Croatia 1st Division 

Portugal 1+2

Slovenia 1st Division 

Netherlands 1st Division

Austria 1st Division

Belgium 1st Division

Poland 1st Division

Denmark 1st Division

Turkey[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]

France[issues with rule changes so unable to add at this stage]

current results are up to and including 4/6/23 Final Update

I will update all fixtures and results when league season is over 

NOTE : Results can not be done for cups, playoffs  or league splits and please no posts asking when an update will be released thanks.

How to get files to work in game read here [where do I place files/mods I have downloaded]

Download culturedleftfoot's custom start date here 

league fixtures.zip

• Like 26

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to league fixtures[wip] read the opening post

URGENT UPDATE i am sorry but as expected if the winter update drops this week i will not be able to update fixture and results im in the middle of a house move decorating ect ive no access to me pc atm the earliest i will be able to update these files is the week commencing 7th march you can update the file yourself be uploading them in the editor and verify them with the winter update . sorry but real life somtimes takes over 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonus update all results updated to and including 5th Apr mainly to include rearranged premier league games. Also added point deductions to efl championship wigan -3 reading -6 . I would not bother starting a new save just for this update if it was me

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 2:27 AM, mush7 said:

bonus update Juventus points reduction removed fixtures and results updated to and including 27th Apr

Hi mate I see you have updated Serie A to include recent results and the Juve deduction, I am loading it here on your behalf.

If there are any issues please edit to suite your needs.

Thanks

italy 23.4.fmf

• Thanks 2

Hi @mush7

Thanks for providing this content through the season👍

I know you are releasing an update over the next couple of days which is appreciated, will this be the final build or do you intend one more next week after the final round of games in Italy and Spain.

Just reply when free as I will put out one last custom start date for the 05/06/23 if it is needed [there may be issues with that date as in previous versions of the game it didn't like going into June as a start date.....might be ok this year as there are additional helpers added to most leagues to cater for an extended season due to Winter World Cup]  

• Like 3

UPDATE all results up to and including 28/5/23. Remember cup results playoffs and League splits results will be RANDOM.. EG Aston Villa May not be in Europe one final update will arrive in around a weeks time

• Like 4