FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is there a way to force a club to accept a transfer offer?

Elementix

Hello, new to this editor, and have purchased a license as well. 

Basically I'm in Liverpool and have made an offer to Dortmund for Erling Haaland. I see the transfer offer in FMRTE, but I do not see a way for the club to accept the transfer. I understand I can just force him to move to Liverpool, but I was hoping for a way to do it kind of "realistically" as I am offering 200M Euros for Haaland and they still don't accept. 

So am wondering if there was a way for them to force to accept the transfer through FMRTE. Thank you!

The best way I have found of doing what you are saying is to bid a much higher amount and once they accept it go into the bid and change the amount of the bid to what I am willing to pay.
1. Make a huge bid
2. Reload the editor (sometimes it does not keep up with bids)
3. Go to the player and open him in FMRTE

4. Go to Transfer Proposals on the left column
5. Change the bid amount

Oh that makes sense, thank you!

Sorry one more question. Is there a way through the editor to recall someone from International duty? I see there is a button for "Remove Int'l Withdrawal", but don't think that does what I want it to do.

Basically a few of my players are out on International duty and I want them to come back to the squad. Thanks!

On 1/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, Elementix said:

Oh that makes sense, thank you!

Sorry one more question. Is there a way through the editor to recall someone from International duty? I see there is a button for "Remove Int'l Withdrawal", but don't think that does what I want it to do.

Basically a few of my players are out on International duty and I want them to come back to the squad. Thanks!

you could use the swap national call up tab 

swap your player with another and in theory he returns to your squad immediately

On 1/15/2023 at 8:03 PM, Elementix said:

Hello, new to this editor, and have purchased a license as well. 

Basically I'm in Liverpool and have made an offer to Dortmund for Erling Haaland. I see the transfer offer in FMRTE, but I do not see a way for the club to accept the transfer. I understand I can just force him to move to Liverpool, but I was hoping for a way to do it kind of "realistically" as I am offering 200M Euros for Haaland and they still don't accept. 

So am wondering if there was a way for them to force to accept the transfer through FMRTE. Thank you!

as per Tieio reply, but sometimes they dont accept if so make him dislike his club/like yours and you

lower end date of contract, set him transfer listed  etc etc,  easist way is if there is a Minimum release fee- if he has another clause change it to minimum release fee and set at a value you want 

I appreciate you are not using FMRTE 23 but if you were you could add a clause- [so change one of the clauses he has ]

e4df731a50bfba2259f6139276203d5e.png

you havent said which version of the game you are using or the circumstances, has he just joined BVB? 

• 4 months later...