FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24-FixturesFM24 - Custom Start Date

Build 29 released[start date 21 August 2023]

Working on a custom start date after the first normal season[see above]

Its proving to be a challenge but getting there

just like this post to access the download

this is stopped now until FM24 I wont be adding anyone to the download thread at this stage

• Like 37
  • Thanks 3

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM23-Build 29 Released 21/08/23 for use with 23.4.0 Update[older builds also included] -Read the opening post clearly.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 1 Released 06/11/23 for use with 24.0.0 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 1 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/11/23 to use with the FM24

Just like this post and download directly using the link below[FMRTE License holders]

DO NOT PM me regarding the download link.Unless you are a license holder and unable to access it.If you do not have a license you will be unable to download

@jabba123 @Mads Weiss Thetmark👆

Build 1 for FM24

Build 1 FMRTE Custom Start Date 6 november 2023.fmf

NB The opening post has been updated with a zip file for FM23 various start dates including an extra build 30 for a start date of 11/09/23 using FM23

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 1 Released 06/11/23 for use with FM24.0 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 2 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/11/23 to use with FM24

Just like this post and download directly using the link below[FMRTE License holders only]

DO NOT PM me regarding the download link.Unless you are a license holder and unable to access it.If you do not have a license you will be unable to download

Build 2 for FM24

Build 2 FMRTE Custom Start Date 13 november 2023.fmf

NB The opening post has been updated with a zip file for FM23 various start dates including an extra build 30 for a start date of 11/09/23 using FM23

• Like 18

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 2 Released 13/11/23 for use with FM24.0 -Read the opening post clearly.
  • 2 weeks later...

Build 3 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 27/11/23 to use with FM24

Just like this post and download directly using the link below[FMRTE License holders only]

Build 3 for FM24

Build 3 FMRTE Custom Start Date 27 November 2023.fmf

NB-28 Nation fixture/results file also available for download too here

• Like 12

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 3 Released 27/11/23 for use with FM24.0 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 4 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 4/12/23 to use with FM24

Build 4 for FM24 Download

Build 4 FMRTE Custom Start Date 4 December 2023.fmf

NB-36 Nation fixture/results file also available for download too here

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 4 Released 4/12/23 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 5 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 11/12/23 to use with FM24

Build 5 for FM24 Download

Build 5 FMRTE Custom Start Date 11 December 2023.fmf

• Like 8

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 5 Released 11/12/23 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 6 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 18/12/23 to use with FM24

Build 6 for FM24 Download

Build 6 FMRTE Custom Start Date 18 December 2023.fmf

• Like 8

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 6 Released 18/12/23 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.
  • 2 weeks later...

Build 7 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 25/12/23 to use with FM24

Build 7 for FM24 Download

Build 7 FMRTE Custom Start Date 25 December 2023.fmf

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 7 Released 25/12/23 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 8 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 1/1/24 to use with FM24

Build 8 for FM24 Download

Build 8 FMRTE Custom Start Date 1 January 2024.fmf

• Like 14

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 8 Released 1/1/24 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 9 for FM24 is now added😉

This is a file to start a new save game on the 8/1/24 to use with FM24

Build 9 for FM24 Download

Build 9 FMRTE Custom Start Date 8 January 2024.fmf

• Like 12

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 9 Released 8/1/24 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.

Build 10 for FM24 is now added

This is a file to start a new save game on the 15/1/24 to use with FM24

Build 10 for FM24 Download

Build 10 FMRTE Custom Start Date 15 January 2024.fmf

• Like 16

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 10 Released 15/1/24 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Weekly Custom start date FM24-Build 11 Released 22/1/24 for use with FM24.2 -Read the opening post clearly.
10 hours ago, İbrahim Topal said:

Hi @culturedleftfoot, starting from a custom date doesn't include player statistics. For example, even though 20 matches have been played, the strikers only have 1-2 goals recorded. Is there anything we can do to fix this?

Hi

It has always been like this using a custom start date

Nothing can be done 

Cheers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, it's possible to share you work on my Youtube ?

I would made a tutorial to start with the real result.

But it's only for fmrte owner right, or it's totally free and i can share it directly ?

Thx for the response, have a great day and sorry for my English,

Arthur Ray

12 hours ago, Arthur Ray said:

Hello, it's possible to share you work on my Youtube ?

I would made a tutorial to start with the real result.

But it's only for fmrte owner right, or it's totally free and i can share it directly ?

Thx for the response, have a great day and sorry for my English,

Arthur Ray

Hi Arthur

Thanks for the offer but this is already being done one of the well known FM 'youtubers' is in the process of producing the content. Information will be released here when everything is ready.

As regards the highlighted section- it is for FMRTE license holders only and not to be posted or shared anywhere else, as it states in the Download-

5a8222accdcd9c1c7f22c17c585f72ca.png

cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...