FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to set a minimum tranfer fee ?

Aduasen

Hi @Aduasen how are you

I see you are looking to set up this as a preset, not all the options in the preset menu are usable only the Devs can confirm the full list of what fully works[IMO any that are not functioning, as some are left over from testing etc and therefore should be removed rather than us trying to get them to work when they are not even active]

I cant recollect seeing the Min fee option I will take a look when free later

cheers mate

Thank you for looking it after.
I feared it would be like this.

In this second run this season I decided to go without the official editor (started a new game and opted it out).
So I have to go and give players contracts with small minimum transfer fees and edit them later.
Works but is not nice.

• Like 1

I am unable to find any way of mass editing/presets/cloning release transfer clauses 

the only way is by manually editing each player, and only IF they have a clause already set up that you can change to being a minimum release fee

you can suggest that it be added to future releases if it is possible, it would be a good addition

• Like 1

• 1 month later...