Skip to content

Edit Player Retirements

Is it possible to add the retire date to a player? I want to do it to Sergio Aguero...

 

I had tried to do it using the preset manager, but did not work.

 

image.thumb.png.caa46651f97a0a87d3fa7715f392b285.png

 

image.thumb.png.88f972de5ab3520355b94bea76a0b0ef.png

 

 

Thanks!

Featured Replies

Is he actually retiring? I don't see the Retirement tab.

 

On a personal note, what is the reason for the retirement? I am aware of the heart condition he has.

FMRTE.thumb.png.b3eba2b3ed6ff8dedc24dcafa8874500.png

 

It works for me.  The above player has a retirement tab which is editable.  Maybe his retirement is forced and can't be altered?!

10 minutes ago, raffaelpinheiro said:

Hi Greyfox,

 

I'm trying to force the retirement.

 

Ok.  Unless FMRTE can show the Retire Date tab, there is not much you can do.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.