Skip to content

Add Preset option

Featured Replies

I have changed the title to be more relevant to the question/query.

 

I assume you have loads to delete hence why you want a preset instead of clicking them one at a time?! If you are very new in your save, you can delete the loans in the pre-game editor and start again.  That is what I would do.

  • greyfox changed the title to Add Preset option

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.