This is my first time using the program. I've gotten stuck on a couple of things that may be easy to fix but I can't seem to figure it out
1. When I edit a player and try to give him a different name it seems like the name can't be longer than the original one.
2. How do you transfer staff to your/any other club? I have seen the 'swap staff' feature but I'm trying to fill an open position and can't seem to find a "move to club" feature like players have.
3. How do I move a player to a club on loan? I have figured out the transfers but don't see an option to loan a player.
Sorry if my questions are a bit too obvious. I was looking for a basic guide for the program but it looks like the post that had it has a dead link/file now.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
This is my first time using the program. I've gotten stuck on a couple of things that may be easy to fix but I can't seem to figure it out
1. When I edit a player and try to give him a different name it seems like the name can't be longer than the original one.
2. How do you transfer staff to your/any other club? I have seen the 'swap staff' feature but I'm trying to fill an open position and can't seem to find a "move to club" feature like players have.
3. How do I move a player to a club on loan? I have figured out the transfers but don't see an option to loan a player.
Sorry if my questions are a bit too obvious. I was looking for a basic guide for the program but it looks like the post that had it has a dead link/file now.
Thank you in advance.