I searched in the topic lists but I couldn't find it so if there is already a discussion made for this topic I apologize as I couldn't find it.
Q: Is there an option (or possible to have) in the editor to cancel a future transfer? Example: My player was in his last year and he signed in February to another team, I couldn't find anything to delete his future transfer, I could change the team to mine but than it looks stupid in his career-list.
I searched in the topic lists but I couldn't find it so if there is already a discussion made for this topic I apologize as I couldn't find it.
Q: Is there an option (or possible to have) in the editor to cancel a future transfer? Example: My player was in his last year and he signed in February to another team, I couldn't find anything to delete his future transfer, I could change the team to mine but than it looks stupid in his career-list.