1st of all, a disclaimer - this topic is not hating the thing. The tool is great and totally worth it. But! The main reason I get FMRTE every year is the handy dandy freezer, altho I mess around with the tool on many aspects, the freezer is most def the thing I find the reason to buy it. In a previous post during the BETA I posted about it being a little worse than before, right now, I'm dumb founded. The preset freezer previously kept the injury proneness hidden stat @ 1, even if when "Attributes can increase" was ticked on, wich was great. For some reason, that no longer happens and the value is just skyrocketting to the moon on the saves, a bummer really... Other thing that happened was the jadedness stat being defaultly frozen. Had to manually override that one, but since that's a decreasing stat, it was easily fixed. But since Injury proneness is similar to Controversy and Dirtyness (wich the lower value is actually the good value), the removal of the auto freeze on those values and having them increase with the freezer on almost defeats the purpose on using the freezer. Is there anyway to fix this situation? While writting the post, I also checked that both Controversy and Dirtyness also increase instead of staying locked at 1... Ignoring those values on the freezer will stop them from increasing or just stop them from freezing? Thanks for the attention!
1st of all, a disclaimer - this topic is not hating the thing. The tool is great and totally worth it. But! The main reason I get FMRTE every year is the handy dandy freezer, altho I mess around with the tool on many aspects, the freezer is most def the thing I find the reason to buy it. In a previous post during the BETA I posted about it being a little worse than before, right now, I'm dumb founded. The preset freezer previously kept the injury proneness hidden stat @ 1, even if when "Attributes can increase" was ticked on, wich was great. For some reason, that no longer happens and the value is just skyrocketting to the moon on the saves, a bummer really... Other thing that happened was the jadedness stat being defaultly frozen. Had to manually override that one, but since that's a decreasing stat, it was easily fixed. But since Injury proneness is similar to Controversy and Dirtyness (wich the lower value is actually the good value), the removal of the auto freeze on those values and having them increase with the freezer on almost defeats the purpose on using the freezer. Is there anyway to fix this situation? While writting the post, I also checked that both Controversy and Dirtyness also increase instead of staying locked at 1... Ignoring those values on the freezer will stop them from increasing or just stop them from freezing? Thanks for the attention!