FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Online Game crashes after a couple of minor edits

HyperDK

What is your FM version: 22.1

What is your FMRTE version: 22.1.0

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- Wasnt, but doing so now.

What is your question: Hi, firstly, many thanks for your great service, ive used for some years. Never encountered any trouble before. And in some years, ive been editing ALOT.

Yesterday, i started an online game with my friend, and after arround 10 hours of play, the game just crashed, when i press continue.

Edits i did: Making Christian Eriksen playable, changed 2 coaches stats, just a couple of points. Not 20 all over. Lowered 4 players wages a bit. Around 15k all around. And healed my friends Aston Villa.

Thats it. No matter what i do, i cant get the game NOT to crash. Ive tried reverting the changes. Dosent help.

We are both full time working people, and dont have so much time to play anymore. So would be really bumped, if our save is unsaveable.

Any other information: Im using Win 10 Pro. All is updated.

Ive tried verifying the game through Steam, ive restarted computer and i have tried an autosave, which end up in the same crash.

Ive uploaded the save game aswell.

Pass is 1337

https://easyupload.io/5ztdfn

b250ce20-aa37-4ece-b17a-713c8e8b1eef.jpg

b250ce20-aa37-4ece-b17a-713c8e8b1eef.dmp

• greyfox changed the title to Online Game crashes after a couple of minor edits
1 minute ago, GREYFOX said:

Are you using a custom database? Healing Aston Villa is not minor.  The other edits are minor.  Have you tried each edit individually?

Im using real name fix from sortitoutsi, and no brexit. Sorry forgot to mention that.

Ive tried changing stuff back, as good as i could remember. But still crashes.

Hello again,

I was able to reproduce the crash using your savegame in Windows, but when running the same savegame in macOS there is no crash, I was able to advance until August 6th.

So, I think that it might be a bug in FM and not an issue caused by FMRTE (but I'm not 100% sure)

I would suggest you to contact FM support to check if this is an issue on their side or not.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 11.27.57.png

Just now, HyperDK said:

Ohh. Okay. Ill try that :)

Thanks mate.

Nonetheless I was able to save the game in macOS on Aug 6, and load it in Windows, I'm now testing it going into holidays for a few seassons, if there is no crash, I can send you the savegame on Aug 6, so that you can continue playing

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Nonetheless I was able to save the game in macOS on Aug 6, and load it in Windows, I'm now testing it going into holidays for a few seassons, if there is no crash, I can send you the savegame on Aug 6, so that you can continue playing

Ohh. That would be cool :)

Thanks a bunch

Okay.

We started a new game, i didnt wanna use FMRTE because i was afraid it would crash the game again.

This is a completely new game, but i made 1 edit, Set a player to like Tottenham with a value of 50, and then it crashed.

Something is really broken..

I did make a back up save. And it would let us continue :)

Am i the only one experiencing these issues??