FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Relationship

Ados

1 hour ago, Ados said:

Yes, but this is not working, when for example a staff member has no relationships at all. In your example @culturedleftfootthe player already has 3 relationships. Thats what i meant

Ok.  Just edit the existing ones which is not what you want, but it is a workaround.  If you want, report it as a bug and the devs will take a look.

Yes, I know that :)  But I have for example an Assistant Manager who somehow doesnt get a relationship with me and also with no one else, so I cant edit an existing one neither can I add one, cause he doesnt form a relationship with anyone (1.5 years in my staff)

3 hours ago, Ados said:

Yes, I know that :)  But I have for example an Assistant Manager who somehow doesnt get a relationship with me and also with no one else, so I cant edit an existing one neither can I add one, cause he doesnt form a relationship with anyone (1.5 years in my staff)

Sounds like a bug.  Report it and the devs will take a look.

6 hours ago, Ados said:

After that time the game should have generated some so that's a bug in game as well 

Report here and over at SI

Cheers