I can see the option to change continent of a nation. For example, I change an Asia nation to Europe is good. I can find the nation in the Europe list.
However, when I check the nation details in FM2022, it still shows the region is in Asia somewhere. So the champion League I have to play is Asia League, not European champion League.
Can we change region of a nation into Europe somewhere as well?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I can see the option to change continent of a nation. For example, I change an Asia nation to Europe is good. I can find the nation in the Europe list.
However, when I check the nation details in FM2022, it still shows the region is in Asia somewhere. So the champion League I have to play is Asia League, not European champion League.
Can we change region of a nation into Europe somewhere as well?
Thanks,