What is your FM version: FM 21.4.0-1540115 (running on Windows 10)
What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 21.4.0 (build 40) (I have used the update feature says I am using the current version)
Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's a bug or there's something I'm missing, but I'm using FMRTE in order to run some personal tests with the files available on fmbase and everytime I use the Match Preparation section to get all the fields in Tactic Familiarity to Fluid, it seems to give mixed results, even though FMRTE says everything is up to 100.
Furthermore, I already tried to do things like advancing to the next day, saving on a different file and reloading FMRTE, repeating all the procedures, and mixing all of these.
On the attached files you can find an example of what happens using the same tactic on the three slots of the two different teams.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
What is your FM version: FM 21.4.0-1540115 (running on Windows 10)
What is your FMRTE version: FMRTE 21.4.0 (build 40) (I have used the update feature says I am using the current version)
Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's a bug or there's something I'm missing, but I'm using FMRTE in order to run some personal tests with the files available on fmbase and everytime I use the Match Preparation section to get all the fields in Tactic Familiarity to Fluid, it seems to give mixed results, even though FMRTE says everything is up to 100.
Furthermore, I already tried to do things like advancing to the next day, saving on a different file and reloading FMRTE, repeating all the procedures, and mixing all of these.
On the attached files you can find an example of what happens using the same tactic on the three slots of the two different teams.
I really need to sort that out.
Thank you in advance.