Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask so please move if not as it's first time I have posted.
I'm still playing FM17 Touch and have started an edit to bring the game up to present day to a small extent. I've added players such as Saka, Bellingham etc but of course in FM17 they are younger than 16. The problem is (if it is a problem) if I place them on youth contracts they can be approached by other clubs for free. I can place them on full time contracts and that corrects the issue but not too realistic! Is there a way to add a "pre contract" at all or another way to make sure they stay at their present club for the sake of reality bar putting them on a full time contract? Many thanks.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask so please move if not as it's first time I have posted.
I'm still playing FM17 Touch and have started an edit to bring the game up to present day to a small extent. I've added players such as Saka, Bellingham etc but of course in FM17 they are younger than 16. The problem is (if it is a problem) if I place them on youth contracts they can be approached by other clubs for free. I can place them on full time contracts and that corrects the issue but not too realistic! Is there a way to add a "pre contract" at all or another way to make sure they stay at their present club for the sake of reality bar putting them on a full time contract? Many thanks.