Since I got bored in the game, I tried to develop fantasy players. so I tried to create players with Wonderkid Generator. but I have a problem like this; There is a difference between CA and PA shown in FMRTE and Ingame Editor. Those.Ingame Editor says the current skill should be 190ca / 200pa, while FMRTE says 145ca / 181pa.
how can i solve this problem? also what are the best "wonderkid generator" settings?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello friends,
Since I got bored in the game, I tried to develop fantasy players. so I tried to create players with Wonderkid Generator. but I have a problem like this; There is a difference between CA and PA shown in FMRTE and Ingame Editor. Those.Ingame Editor says the current skill should be 190ca / 200pa, while FMRTE says 145ca / 181pa.
how can i solve this problem? also what are the best "wonderkid generator" settings?
Thanks,
Sezer