Hello everyone and great thanks for wonderful FMRTE! Could you please help me with my save editing. I open my save in FMRTE 21. In "kits and color" section I want to change the color of 2D icons. I can change the color of the foreground, background and outline (all changes become visible in the game). But I can't find player "Number color" editing option. Is it possible to change the color of the player number on the 2D icon? I would really appreciate your help.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello everyone and great thanks for wonderful FMRTE! Could you please help me with my save editing. I open my save in FMRTE 21. In "kits and color" section I want to change the color of 2D icons. I can change the color of the foreground, background and outline (all changes become visible in the game). But I can't find player "Number color" editing option. Is it possible to change the color of the player number on the 2D icon? I would really appreciate your help.