FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Stadium editing

Bill Miller

Hi

There is a guide here https://www.fmrte.com/features/

you need to make your edits in FMRTE then save in FMRTE, and move game on to see the changes take effect.

If that guide doesnt help I dont use that part of the app really (though I have changed capacity etc etc but not the configuration of a stadium), and so another member of staff will have to assist

cheers

1 hour ago, cambuur1969 said:

Hello guys,  

Great work!  I am/we are be able to change stadiums! little question>> how can we change the name of the stadium itself after 'transfer' to another club? 

please let me know!   many thanks  

you cant change the stadium name using FMRTE 

add it as a future feature  request mate https://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/114-suggestions-and-ideas/

if you have one stadium name to edit PM your save game I may be able to assist

• 4 weeks later...

I have read the guide - I have chosen two side stands, two end stands and four corner stands. The total capaciti is equal to the capacity shown in FM21. I have saved the configuration in FMRTE and the saved the game in FM21. However, when I run FM21 after these saves I only have one corner stand. What else do I need to do to see the four corner stands in FM21?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.