FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Board Requests

izo10

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

There are other ways to achieve this although it wouldn't hurt to have this in the software.  Add Like Person in the Relations tab for the chairman/president/owner, etc.  Having high Determination will help loads too.

I can try adding those and see how it goes. Just a bit annoying when everytime I make a request it gets refused hahaha

8 hours ago, izo10 said:

I can try adding those and see how it goes. Just a bit annoying when everytime I make a request it gets refused hahaha

When you create your manage profile, the Determination attribute states specifically that a more determined manager will get his way with the board.

16 hours ago, izo10 said:

as Grey says there are common sense things to try as he mentions above set your Determination to max in relations make the board like you via relations 

also set the board member/s interference to 1 have a play around with some of the attributes 

also what issues in particular cant you get him to agree to?

11 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

as Grey says there are common sense things to try as he mentions above set your Determination to max in relations make the board like you via relations 

also set the board member/s interference to 1 have a play around with some of the attributes 

also what issues in particular cant you get him to agree to?

Building new stadium or expanding , ive been playing for some time now and pretty much full attendance at home games but Chairman just wont do nothing about it hahaha