FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Change Stadium Problem

MaxBergkamp

Hi there,

I started a game with Clermont in French League 2, my stadium was not available for the upper league cuz too small, so we moved to another city and rent their stadium. Building extension started in my real stadium to add seats. 2 years later, the extension were done but not effective in the good stadium but in the one we rent...And the extra seats were not even add...

So I tried FMRTE to switch stadiums but when i click on "Change Stadium" I choose the one I want, click OK but nothing happens. 

Could you help me please? 

Thanks

FM Version - 20.4.1-1363262 (m.e v2040)

hi,

The extension were going in my real stadium (Gabriel Montpied Stadium) during 2 years. During that time, the board rent a stadium in another city (Gaston Petit Stadium in Chateauroux). At the extension building's end, my real stadium got extended but i don't know why, the game considered that we're still playing in the rented stadium. 

How may I go back to my real stadium? The only thing I can do is ask for a new stadium. 

How could I send my save game? 

Thx

FM - tjs à Chateauroux.jpg

FM - Travaux Montpied.jpg

Hi, 

It's me again... I change my stadium with FMRTE and it worked for....only 1 game. I don't know why, it is written the good stadium in the club profile but in the calendar, it's still the old stadium and when, i play a match, the 3D stadium is the old one... I really don't know what to do, i tried with other teams and it's the same.

15 minutes ago, MaxBergkamp said:

Sorry, I don't understand want you want. It's the same subject I posted saturday, I read the guide but didn't find a solution. 

FM Version - 20.4.1-1363262 (m.e v2040)

this showed as a separate thread on android so now I am on windows I can see it is part of same one

I have asked for your save game and nowhere have you said you are running app as suggested

in future you need to post all the info requested in that linked thread, so you need to do that here and in your other thread please 

cheers

Huh🤨,

I said in the first post I tried FMRTE to switch stadiums. Don't know what I did wrong with my posts...

How could I send you my save though? 

FMRTE 20.4.1 

Are you Beta testing for S.I.-  No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

2 hours ago, MaxBergkamp said:

Huh🤨,

that info is crucial thats why we ask for it and if you had read the linked thread initially as requested you would have posted the info required I am sure😉

you may well have a bug  by the sound of it so please report in the bugs forum 

you can just copy and paste the info from your OP etc to save you time

regarding loading your save game can you see this in your comments posted? I dont know what platform you are accessing site on-

414a4e651b7232af82676a9c6b4757de.png

if file is too large you need to use a hosting site then provide a link 

cheers

17 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

that info is crucial thats why we ask for it and if you had read the linked thread initially as requested you would have posted the info required I am sure😉

you may well have a bug  by the sond of it so please report in the bugs forum 

you can just copy and paste the info from your OP etc to save you time

regarding loading your save game can you see this in your comments posted? I dont know what platform you are accessing site on-

414a4e651b7232af82676a9c6b4757de.png

if file is too large you need to use a hosting site then provide a link 

cheers

I'm French so english is not my mother tongue, as you can see I try to be the most clear and respectful to this forum but maybe I don't understand all the things that seems to be obvious for you. Maybe if you tell me what "info" you really need, we can save time, I don't even know what's "OP"... If you want my FM version, I wrote it in every post! 

If you don't want to help me just tell me, I paid a license and try my best to understand the forum's rules. 

FMRTE 20.4.1 

4 minutes ago, MaxBergkamp said:

I'm French so english is not my mother tongue, as you can see I try to be the most clear and respectful to this forum but maybe I don't understand all the things that seems to be obvious for you. Maybe if you tell me what "info" you really need, we can save time, I don't even know what's "OP"... If you want my FM version, I wrote it in every post! 

If you don't want to help me just tell me, I paid a license and try my best to understand the forum's rules. 

FMRTE 20.4.1 

you provided it earlier👍 and as said it was asked for in the linked thread it is really clear-

0251b58c1a7a6c6ca3abb1bc39e1aa6d.png

as said can you submit a bug report thanks for your respectful posts I am trying to help you the language problem is an issue

cheers

• Like 1