FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Add transfer embargo

Ahmed Adly

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/7/2021 at 15:15, req987 said:

Ya he aprendido a utilizar la herramienta. Y lo primero que se me generó es una duda si luego te arrepientes, podrías cancelar el embargo de transferencias. No sé si podría cancelarlo, mi aporte es que aplicándome a un club que ha sido puesto bajo embargo, otro embargo con fecha ya pasada en el juego, ese club ya no tendría fichajes limitados.

In this regard, I was referring to a way to remove the mass embargo.
The tool is good, which happens that since the non-playable teams do not have the economy tab in FMRTE, it only applies to playable teams.
I remember that in the past all the teams in FMRTE had their economy tab and that if those of a non-playable team were modified the game crashed instantly. I guess that's why it was deleted. But it could not be included again for, although there was no possibility to edit the balances, if the embargoes could be applied?