I downloaded the return of the legends database and I will decrease all the players ages in the game via FMRTE I have a question is there any way to add transfer embargo to number of clubs via the mass edit ?
I cant find this option anywhere ( I know I can do it in the pre game editor ) But Iam asking about FMRTE
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello Guys ,
I downloaded the return of the legends database and I will decrease all the players ages in the game via FMRTE I have a question is there any way to add transfer embargo to number of clubs via the mass edit ?
I cant find this option anywhere ( I know I can do it in the pre game editor ) But Iam asking about FMRTE