FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Edit FM2020 touch on iPad

GD.77

I THINK what he meant when BraCa responed to my question: "FMRTE supports FM and FM Touch for Windows and macOS, so you cannot use FMRTE with Android, Nintendo Switch or any other operating system."

It cant work on Android TAB or Mobile so same for Iphone that it cant work on Iphone or Ipad

but it works on Macbook, Like it works on PC 

& Operative system he mentioned Movaje/Catalina , They are build for Macbook not Ipad

This is what i think, but we have wait for BraCa to respond

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 3:36 AM, awais0527 said:

I THINK what he meant when BraCa responed to my question: "FMRTE supports FM and FM Touch for Windows and macOS, so you cannot use FMRTE with Android, Nintendo Switch or any other operating system."

It cant work on Android TAB or Mobile so same for Iphone that it cant work on Iphone or Ipad

but it works on Macbook, Like it works on PC 

& Operative system he mentioned Movaje/Catalina , They are build for Macbook not Ipad

This is what i think, but we have wait for BraCa to respond

Cheers

Sorry, newbie here. Just to clarify. I have FM Touch 2020 (ios) as I only play it on the iPad (Pro 12.9"). I use file share on iTunes for other in-game changes (2d/3d kits, logos, badges etc) but am after a player database editor. Can I confirm, that FMRTE is not compatible with the ios version of the game? Thanks