FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Changing prize money

floryn19

is this the league?

8d313c556362eba1975901430fff40e7.jpg

if so no prize money tab shows up in game for me

if you take a look at the FAQs I have put something up a few months ago regarding this but it would mean doing some prep pre game 

and NB you have to edit the prize money in the section I have shown in the FAQ not anywhere else in the advanced rules

looking at the above I would imagine you have edited the prize money but in the wrong section perhaps??

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

is this the league?

8d313c556362eba1975901430fff40e7.jpg

if so no prize money tab shows up in game for me

if you take a look at the FAQs I have put something up a few months ago regarding this but it would mean doing some prep pre game 

and NB you have to edit the prize money in the section I have shown in the FAQ not anywhere else in the advanced rules

looking at the above I would imagine you have edited the prize money but in the wrong section perhaps??

Thanks for the fast reply.

Yes. That's the league.  In march is splitting in two groups and then I can edit the prize money only for the relegation group.

I'm already on 3rd season, start winning the league easily, but I need more competition. Editing in advanced rules would mean to start a new save.

There is possible to fix FMRTE to let me edit the championship playoff?