Here is my problem : when I try to edit the common names, it doesn't work. For example, I tried to edit this regen (named Bruno) and it doesn't work, putting me his last name instead of common name I want to edit.
The seach also doesn't work. You never get the right name when you type it (I specify, it's only in common name editing).
Hello !
Here is my problem : when I try to edit the common names, it doesn't work. For example, I tried to edit this regen (named Bruno) and it doesn't work, putting me his last name instead of common name I want to edit.
The seach also doesn't work. You never get the right name when you type it (I specify, it's only in common name editing).
Here are the pics.
I'm using FM 19.1.5 and last version of FMRTE
Thank you very much