culturedleftfoot

[19] - Affiliate club bug

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: Fm19.1.4

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: WINDOWS 10 PRO

Using FMRTE to edit an affiliate here I changed Newport's existing one from Swansea to Leicester

0312012300e1d88a5b10f67e53b54312.png

In game 

d076e430ad5920ef5adf2fd5bcf8ba4d.jpg

The option to add an affiliate is missing in FMRTE and so it looks like if a club has 2 current affiliations you cant edit so they get any more than that

NB I can change the existing deals Leicester have in place but I cannot make them have any extra ones 

Attachments:  

6 answers to this question

I didn't say you can add to current ones but;

It shown them in your affilation page but it doesn't shown in the edited team's which in this case Leicester's affiliations page.

I've also tried editing Newport's affiliation to Leicester; saved it, reload and it shown in the Newport's page but not in Leicester's.

K5QHIn.png

N7Dqw8.png

thanks for the input mate I know you can do what you show I want to add to existing not just change

my OP states -

The option to add an affiliate is missing in FMRTE and so it looks like if a club has 2 current affiliations you cant edit so they get any more than that

NB I can change the existing deals Leicester have in place but I cannot make them have any extra one