FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM16 Preventing Sack After Warning/Ultimatum

mkoat

Hello, 

So I'm familiar with FMRTE but am hoping for assistance with how to best remove any sacking potential after my chairman gave me a reasonable but unexpected performance requirement. I'd like to avoid the ultimatum process altogether but am uncertain if checking the unsackable box would help after the requirement was given. 

To review, I'm looking for a way to become unsackable. The unsackable checkbox seems to solve this, but does the ultimatum affect how this box works and if so, is there a way to erase the meeting/ultimatum so I can use it?

It does what it says on the tin😉

you should select it at game set up initially 

no way of erasing the meeting unless you go back earlier in the saved game prior to the meeting, I tend to save every day so any issues can be resolved without the heartache of losing a long save

it shouldnt make any difference though if you have ticked the unsackable option

12 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

It does what it says on the tin😉

you should select it at game set up initially 

no way of erasing the meeting unless you go back earlier in the saved game prior to the meeting, I tend to save every day so any issues can be resolved without the heartache of losing a long save

it shouldnt make any difference though if you have ticked the unsackable option

Very good I kinda expected it to work like this. My plan is to check unsackable, satisfy the ultimatum, and then forget about it. This should work, yes?

Do these meetings still happen even if a manager is unsackable? I guess it's negligible if I'm unsackable but would like to know how smug I can be in my next meeting. 

• 1 month later...