FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Swap teams from one league to another?

Dr. Dazzle

For some bizarre reason the promotion/relegation playoff between Toulouse (Div 1) and Ajaccio (Div 2) in my game had a glitch where Ajaccio played a non league team instead (???), beat them easily, and that then resulted in Toulouse "losing" the playoff and getting relegated, and Ajaccio won promotion. Is there any way to swap the teams back to how it should be once the new season starts?

13 minutes ago, Dr. Dazzle said:

For some bizarre reason the promotion/relegation playoff between Toulouse (Div 1) and Ajaccio (Div 2) in my game had a glitch where Ajaccio played a non league team instead (???), beat them easily, and that then resulted in Toulouse "losing" the playoff and getting relegated, and Ajaccio won promotion. Is there any way to swap the teams back to how it should be once the new season starts?

cant be done with an IGE 

I have started a vote for requests thread if you want to vote for it

where you using real results by chance??

3 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cant be done with an IGE 

I have started a vote for requests thread if you want to vote for it

where you using real results by chance??

I used the IGE to edit the league tables based on real life, yes. This is in FM17 by the way. Super annoying as every other league I'm running worked out perfectly.

On 5/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, Dr. Dazzle said:

I used the IGE to edit the league tables based on real life, yes. This is in FM17 by the way. Super annoying as every other league I'm running worked out perfectly.

if you edit a league table you have to do it before team/s have in theory gained promotion/play off place/relegation place etc otherwise you get issue like this  I have seen  6 teams getting promoted  because the table was edited too late

this issue has also been occuring using real results it has been reported to SI for the last 4 plus years

13 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

if you edit a league table you have to do it before team/s have in theory gained promotion/play off place/relegation place etc otherwise you get issue like this  I have seen  6 teams getting promoted  because the tabled was edited too late

this issue has also been occuring using real results it has been reported to SI for the last 4 plus years

I made sure to stay on top of it for that reason! Like I said for whatever reason the Div 2 team played a non league team instead of the Div 1 team, it was very strange!

• 4 weeks later...