FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Financial Fair Play

nigel westland

from what i remember from FM17 when i didnt meet requirement for FFP in december it didnt matter,you need to meet requirements only in may or june when season end,and if you meet requirements in may/june you are going to play next season in CL or EL,if you dont then no EUROPE matches for next season

the below is from SI site link is in my signature-

JUST SOME TIPS i HAVE POSTED BEFORE-

For those who want to give yourself lots of cash in the bank/transfer budget/wages etc (its something many do personally I dont see the point but I am not going to judge:D)

This still wont stop you falling foul of FFP etc...to avoid this you need to generate INCOME on a yearly basis so you are better off adding sponsorship deals/tv deals etc rather than just giving yourself a mega balance

This is easy to do via a club's finance tab in the editor(you can obviously remove FFP rules that is explained on the forums)

Another issue users encounter when doing this at a ''lower'' club is they cant attract the better players, you need to increase the club's reputation/ training/coaches etc etc this way you will attract more of the top tier players

NB planning and setting things up pre game is well worth it in the long run rather than rushing into a save and not being happy with 1 or 2 things that could easily be addressed with a bit of forward thinking :brock:

@nigel westland you need to give a bit more info too as dont know what country/league etc read the below re posting etiquette