FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Help with non foreign players rules

Granger

Hello Guys

I wanted to ask how to edit "nations treated as non forgein"

I play with Academy Pandev and in the Macedonian League there is rule no more than 8 forgein players in match squad

So i opened Fmrte and was trying to ADD (+) countrys in Nations treated as non forgein(Balkans countrys),because most of the time i sign players from balkan and i want to make (croatia,serbia,bulgaria etc...) to nations treated as non forgeion so that players to not be counted as "forgein" but when i go to that "+" it only add things in agreements i cant add(place) country in Nations treated as UE or Nations treated as non forgeion

Example: if i have in team 1 player from serbia,1 from bulgaria and other 16 are from MKD i want in the match to be able to see "currently 0 forgein players in your squad team"

There is a way to fix some kind of that by adding in players relations "other nationality"(macedonia) but i dont like to do that because some times they are called for That country instead of their Bulgaria or serbia or croatia etc..

Help please?

Sorry if i am posting wrong because this is my 1st post on this forum,also sorry for bad english :)

fm12.png

I am unable to access game now bit an idea would be to set the number of years to gain nationality to 1 I think in FYR it is 8

then edit the player/s to have been in the country for more than that

other option give them a cap to another country you want and then give them FYR second nationality

lots of countries have hardcoded rules it is better to set up these type of rules pre game even then some SI have locked so they dont work

well yeah that with nationality to gain to 1 year is good,i can try it

but i wanted to know if its possible to change it like i asked to add balkan countrys to nations treated as non forgein(because i cant do that)

Also what do you mean with that "set up there type of rules pre game"?

Another thing

How to change player PA(potential) i have to freeze him 1st? and try to change it because when i am trying to do it i cant change the numbers

Read the linked thread in my first post and post accordingly please

the tab to add nations as non foreign I believe only shows existing deals in place which needs to be done pre game with the pre game editor

there is a thread 2 posts below asking a similar question

it would look like SI have hardcoded several leagues/nations so even editing a country to be non foreign(i have made all countries in europe not just all EU ones to be non foreign for Italy and changed rules via advanced rules in pre game editor scrapping the non foreigner rule, however it defaults back to this I.E. it is hardcoded)

so that would be an issue to take up with SI