Skip to content

iFMRTE 18 for Mac OS

iFMRTE 18 for Mac OS


FMRTE for Mac OS

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 18.3.4

Steam auto update STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it's advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Changelog

Build 28

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 18.3.4 game version

Build 27

Added

  • Support for FM 18.3.4 game version

Build 26

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 18.3.3 game version

Build 25

Added

  • Support for FM 18.3.3 game version

Build 24

Added

  • Support for FM 18.3.2 game version

Build 23

Added

  • Support for FM 18.3.1 game version

Build 22

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 18.3.0 game version

Build 21

Added

  • Support for FM 18.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • Gamers not being loaded when CA or PA is outside of the 1-200 range

Build 19

Fixed

  • Slow data loading

Build 18

Added

  • Support for FM 18.2.2 game version

Build 17

Added

  • Support for FM 18.2.1 game version

Build 16

Added

  • Support for FM 18.2.0 game version

Build 14

Added

  • Staff Data analyst and sports scientist roles
  • Staff GK Distribution and GK Handling attributes
  • Staff new scouting attributes

Fixed

  • Gamer not being loaded
  • Player with player and staff attributes
  • Players freeze not working
  • Clubs Mass Edit

Build 11

Added

  • Support for 18.1.3 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for 18.1.2 game version

Build 8

Added

  • Support for 18.1.0 game version

Build 7

Added

  • Support for 18.0.3  game version

Build 6

Added

  • Support for 18.0.2 game version
 

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.3.4 (1093860)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.3.3 (1074316)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.3.2 (1072705)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.3.1 (1071771)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.3.0 (1069574)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.2 (1056005)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.1 (1051990)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.2.0 (1050230)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.3 (1045024)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.2 (1043470)
  • Football Manager 2018 - 18.1.0 (1039756)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.3.4 (1094162)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.3.3 (1078037)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.3.0 (1069761)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.2 (1056206)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.1 (1052009)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.2.0 (1050311)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.3 (1045046)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.2 (1043491)
  • Football Manager Touch 2018 - 18.1.0 (1039818)

 

  • Replies 64
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 18.2.0 (build 16) - Released Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte18 Changelog Added Support for FM 18.2.0 game version

  • FMRTE 18.3.1 (build 23) - Released Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte18 Changelog Added Support for FM 18.3.1 game version

  • FMRTE 18.3.2 (build 24) - Released Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte18 Changelog Added Support for FM 18.3.2 game version

Posted Images

Featured Replies

As soon as I click the preset to edit a player, FM18 is crashing, I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with different players and different presets but finding the same problem each time. 

14 minutes ago, dousty95 said:

As soon as I click the preset to edit a player, FM18 is crashing, I have tried this 5 or 6 times now with different players and different presets but finding the same problem each time. 

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/32-mac-os/

report as bug please

Hi BraCa, any edits I am making using IFMRTE is crashing the game, please can you fix this because it wasn't fixed in this latest update. 

Any news on the contract screen functionality? Still not improved or an update. 

 

Thanks

 

Andy

 

On 24/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Any issues re possible bugs please submit a bug report

Once you have any feedback goes on that thread

Cheers

 

Hey, don't really see the point, I've posted the bug report in the forum, I've seen plenty of other bugs being reported on the Mac edition of FMRTE, it hasn't been fixed, doesn't appear to be getting fixed any time soon. I love using FMRTE and I have for plenty of the games but this edition just doesn't work, I don't even mind that the functionality isn't the same as Windows, I expect that, but I would at least hope for something that functions.

 

I know this is salty, but I'm just a bit fed up. 

2 hours ago, dousty95 said:

 

Hey, don't really see the point, I've posted the bug report in the forum, I've seen plenty of other bugs being reported on the Mac edition of FMRTE, it hasn't been fixed, doesn't appear to be getting fixed any time soon. I love using FMRTE and I have for plenty of the games but this edition just doesn't work, I don't even mind that the functionality isn't the same as Windows, I expect that, but I would at least hope for something that functions.

 

I know this is salty, but I'm just a bit fed up. 

cant comment on Mac never use it and never will;)

 

I appreciate you are having issues I have come across one with windows too and it is being looked at by devs here re registering players for UEFA squads if that doesnt work the game is buggered for me. Some bugs are easier to sort out than others but once a bug is reported can you keep posts about it there.

 

( not side tracking here but SI are aware of a bug in that teams dont fill the full squad quota for Europe, ok not major you think until you check and players like Neymar/Pogba/Messi are not in their squads  and several places are left empty!!!!!! and I have reported this same bug for the last 4 versions of FM)

 

if you have feedback re the app there are feedback/suggestions forums for this dont want to post it here the thread isnt for that 

so can you post in that forum mate re feedback

cheers

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/113-suggestions-and-ideas/

 

  • Author
On 24/11/2017 at 3:27 PM, dousty95 said:

Hi BraCa, any edits I am making using IFMRTE is crashing the game, please can you fix this because it wasn't fixed in this latest update. 

@dousty95 I'm currently fixing some issues with iFMRTE, and a new version will be released later today.

Can you please describe step-by-step how can I reproduce that crash?

Thanks

  • Author

FMRTE 18.1.3 (build 14) - Released

Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte18

Changelog

Added

  • Staff Data analyst and sports scientist roles
  • Staff GK Distribution and GK Handling attributes
  • Staff new scouting attributes

Fixed

  • Gamer not being loaded
  • Player with player and staff attributes
  • Players freeze not working
  • Clubs Mass Edit
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning All, Merry Christmas!

I've loaded my save, activated my license, however when I try to load the data I just get blank screens....

Any known resolutions for the above?

Many thanks.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.