Hey , I had a mistake that made Tottenham play at Wembley instead of playing the new white heart lane after it was built, after buying the fmrte editor, I changed the stadium to the new white hart lane , cause Its currently playing premier league games on wembley but playing other competitions on the new white hart lane.
When does the new stadium of tottenham have an effect on fm and on the EPL Games?
Hey , I had a mistake that made Tottenham play at Wembley instead of playing the new white heart lane after it was built, after buying the fmrte editor, I changed the stadium to the new white hart lane , cause Its currently playing premier league games on wembley but playing other competitions on the new white hart lane.
When does the new stadium of tottenham have an effect on fm and on the EPL Games?